From: "Sune Vuorela" <nospam@vuorela.dk>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 10:12 PM
To: <debian-mentors@lists.debian.org>
Subject:  Re: RFS: kde4-style-qtcurve

On 2008-02-04, Salvatore Ansani <ml@ansani.it> wrote:
Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "kde4-style-qtcurve".

* Package name    : kde4-style-qtcurve
  Version         : 0.55.2-1
  Upstream Author : Craig Drummond <Craig.Drummond@lycos.co.uk>
* URL             :
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/QtCurve+%28KDE4%2C+KDE3%2C+%26+Gtk2+Theme%29?content=40492
* License         : GPL
  Section         : kde

It builds these binary packages:
kde4-style-qtcurve - Widget styles for KDE4 based apps

The upload would fix these bugs: 462975

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kde4-style-qtcurve/kde4-style-qtcurve_0.55.2-1.dsc

I stopped checking this file after having read the control file.

ever tried building it in - for example pbuilder?

Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 5), cdbs

There is also a window decoration. considered building that one as well?

/Sune