Re: RFS: thailatex (updated package)

On 04/02/2008, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:
> Yet another small update with unchanged version number: Build-dep on
> dpkg-dev (>= 1.14.13), for proper support of the Vcs-Cvs field.

I wouldn't care so much. Either you're building for unstable or
experimental, and that's guaranteed already; or you're building a
backport of whatever, for which those fields are AFAICT quite
irrelevant. And dpkg is quite cool, and should only discard
unrecognized fields, and shouldn't fail because of them.

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois