RFS: libabstract-ruby

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libabstract-ruby".

* Package name    : libabstract-ruby
  Version         : 1.0.0-1
  Upstream Author : Makoto Kuwata <kwa@kuwata-lab.com>
* URL             : http://rubyforge.org/projects/abstract
* License         : Ruby's License
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libabstract-ruby - A library which enables you to define abstract
method in Ruby.
libabstract-ruby-doc - Documentation for libabstract-ruby
libabstract-ruby1.8 - A library which enables you to define abstract
method in Ruby.
libabstract-ruby1.9 - A library which enables you to define abstract
method in Ruby.

The upload would fix these bugs: 509284

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libabstract-ruby/libabstract-ruby_1.0.0-1.dsc