Re: RFS: webcpp

Cyril Brulebois wrote:

> Jonathan Wiltshire <debian@jwiltshire.org.uk> (09/12/2008):
>> This upload adds the VCS-* fields to debian/control and fixes some
>> minor lintian warnings.
>
> Hi,
>
> thanks for your attention to details. That doesn't really look like
> needing an upload right now, though. I'd wait for a bugfix or a new
> upstream release to push those fixes (get them uploaded) if I were
> you.

Why? there's no need to wait until work piles up.
The only reason why I would recommend to wait is because the package currently
in sid should probably be unblocked. Then the new upload could be made.
OR
The new package could be uploaded and the RT contacted so that it gets unblocked
once the 10 days delay is over.

> Mraw,
> KiBi.

Cheers,