Re: RFS: libapache2-mod-auth-cas

Hi

[Note: I'm not subscribed to the list, please Cc me in replies.]

Your package [1] has a dpatch in debian/patches, but there doesn't seem
to be any rule to actually (de)apply it nor any build dependency on dpatch?

I thought dpkg-statoverride was meant to make it possible for the
sysadmin to override the package's permissions, but you first
unconditionally set the permissions and only afterwards call
dpkg-statoverride, how is that supposed to work?

Cheers

Luk

[1] dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libapache2-mod-auth-cas/libapache2-mod-auth-cas_1.0.8-1.dsc