Regarding the debian package.

Hi,

 I am trying to create a debian package file which will do the following operations.

1.Place some files in /etc/minicom directory
2. Place other files in /udev/ directory
3. Others in the home directory itself.

Can anyone please let me know how should i do it. I already did the procedure, but i am not getting anythin. Is there any modificaitons in the rules file where these files have to be placed. I am able to create the debian directory and i modified the files which i need to modify. I think its the rules file which has to be given more importance. It would be great help if you can help me with this issue.

Thanks
Karthik.