Re: RFS: pygpiv

2008/12/6 Gerber van der Graaf <gerber.vdgraaf@gmail.com>:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pygpiv".
>
> * Package name    : pygpiv
>  Version         : 1.0.0-1
>  Upstream Author : [fill in name and email of upstream]
> * URL             : [fill in URL of upstreams web site]
> * License         : [fill in]
>  Section         : python

I had to go to http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pygpiv/1.0.0 to find out
what the package was about:

pygpiv 1.0.0

Particle Image Velocimetry module

Python module, wrapped from Libgpiv, for Particle Image Velocimetry.
The module is intended for developers on the PIV technique itself and
for fluid dynamics researchers and engineers who feel limited by the
Gpiv GUI program and the command line programs from the Gpivtools
package. So, those may write their own 'quick hacks' easely by using
the Python scripting language for rapid development.

Greetings,
Miry