Re: RFS: copher (2nd try)

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 8:10 PM, Jonathan Wiltshire
<debian@jwiltshire.org.uk> wrote:

> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/copher/copher_0.1.2+20081201.dsc,
> if there are other points to fix just let me know.

A few comments:

Your package version does not include a Debian revision number.

I would use a phrase other than 'project management' in the
descriptions, perhaps 'release management'?

debian/copyright: You might want to replace "GPL, see above" with "GNU
General Public License version 2 or later, see above".

I doubt you need the configure target in debian/rules.

debian/rules doesn't seem to have a .PHONY line, why is that?

copher.docs should probably be renamed to copher.examples.

You got the architecture wrong in debian/control. You want all rather than any.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise