RFS: exact-image

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "exact-image".

* Package name    : exact-image
  Version         : 0.6.7-1
  Upstream Author : René Rebe <rene@exactcode.de>
* URL             : http://www.exactcode.de/site/open_source/exactimage/
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : graphics

It builds these binary packages:
bardecode  - command-line barcode decoder
e2mtiff    - any to multi-page TIFF converter
econvert   - Fast Imagemagick convert clone
edentify   - Fast Imagemagick identify clone
empty-page - Threshold based command line decision tool
hocr2pdf   - hOCR to searchable image pdf converter
optimize2bw - Optimzed color/gray image to bw conversation utility
perl-exactimage - ExactImage Perl API
php5-exactimage - ExactImage PHP API
python-exactimage - ExactImage Python API

The upload would fix these bugs: 502183

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/exact-image/exact-image_0.6.7-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Sven Eckelmann