Re: RFS: new upstream of gxemul

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 08:42:43PM +0200, George Danchev wrote:
> * slight regression: dpatch was introduced in that revision, but the
> 01_manhyphens_patch.dpatch is not applied during build. Basically you don't
> need to call dpatch <option> but include /usr/share/dpatch/dpatch.make
> instead and call patch and unpatch targets it provides for you. If in doubt
> you can check with poco source package for example and use it as a reference.
> * slight improvement: while we are at it, you ca upgrade to debhelper v5 or
> better yet use v7 and its wonderful command sequencer called dh(1) in order
> to shorten your debian/rules. I don't insist on v7 though, so use it at your
> convenience.

I /believe/, after a lot of headaches, that this is done now :)
I have taken all the cruft out of debian/rules and replaced it with a
configure target and calls to the patch and unpatch targets, and it
builds now including the patch. If you could take a look and consider
sponsoring, the updated dsc is at:

Jonathan Wiltshire