Re: Please ignore the tslib upload

Le mercredi 19 novembre 2008 à 21:51 +0000, Neil Williams a écrit :
> I've no idea what is going on but a version of tslib has been uploaded
> to mentors.debian.net.
>
> I'm the maintainer for tslib and I see no reason for any such upload to
> Debian. Please do not sponsor this upload, do not hijack tslib.
>
> If there are good reasons for an upload, I will do it - but only to
> experimental.
>
> I won't be sponsoring the upload from mentors.debian.net.
>
> Can the upload be removed from mentors.debian.net ?

Uh... mentors.debian.net is not Debian... so what's wrong with an upload
by someone else than the official maintainer to mentors.debian.net ?

Of course this may be misleading people, but if it's not flagged as NMU
or something, I can't see any real harm.

My 2 cents.

Regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu>