Re: RFS: libmetalink

Hi

Dne Tue, 11 Nov 2008 00:24:21 +0100
Philipp Hagemeister <phihag@phihag.de> napsal(a):

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libmetalink".
>
> * Package name    : libmetalink
>   Version         : 0.0.3-1
>   Upstream Author : Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa and the Launchpad Metalink team
> * URL             : https://launchpad.net/libmetalink
> * License         : MIT
>   Section         : libs

Is there any application using this library?

> It builds these binary packages:
> libmetalink1 - C library for parsing Metalink files
> libmetalink1-dev - Development files for libmetalink

Maybe you should consider naming this just libmetalink-dev, it is
usually not needed to support concurrent devel packages.

> - - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
> main contrib non-free
> - - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libmetalink/libmetalink_0.0.3-1.dsc

- please be more verbose in long description, especially describing
metalink itself could be useful
- short description should not start with capital letter
- Vcs-Bzr: lp:libmetalink ... is this standard way of specifying bzr
repositories?
- including README as documentation for users is not useful as it only
describes build