RFS: online-desktop

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "online-desktop".

The goal of the GNOME Online Desktop is to adapt the desktop to become
the perfect window for online applications like GMail, Twitter,
Flickr ... It provides tools to connect the desktop with this web
applications.

Online-desktop package includes some tools for all others graphical
applications of the online-desktop stack like Bigboard and Mugshot. It
provides a special Session to enable it when you log in at GDM.

More information on the package :

* Package name    : online-desktop
  Version         : 0.3.2-1
  Upstream Author : Havoc Pennington  <hp@redhat.com> and other Mugshot
Developers (http://developer.mugshot.org)
* URL             : http://live.gnome.org/OnlineDesktop
* License         : GPL 2+
  Section         : gnome

It builds these binary packages:
online-desktop - Online Desktop for GNOME
python-ddm - Desktop Data Model-library - Python module
python-online-desktop - Online Desktop for GNOME - Python module

The package appears to be lintian clean, apart the overrides about the
desktop files (see changelog for more details).

The upload would fix these bugs: 457892

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/online-desktop/online-desktop_0.3.2-1.dsc