Re: RFS: fex (2nd attempt)

[2008-11-04 20:47] Giuseppe Iuculano <giuseppe@iuculano.it>

> So, I really don't understand your "Sounds like another package
> that no-one needs in Debian, except the maintainer" sentence, and I really don't
> understand what I should justify.

Having a new package means more work for the project. But if the
package is good, special or in some other way enriching, it's worth to
do the additional work.

The one who wants it to be in Debian (you) should be able to give some
reasons why the package is worth the work. IMHO that is acceptable.

> Anyway I renamed my ITP to RFP, I lost my interest to get FEX into debian, I
> will send my .deb to upstream.

Hmm ... you lost your interest ... within one day?!
After only one person asked for some reasons of your intention.

What do you think, you'll do if you maintain the package and problems
come up ... leave?

Think about it.

meillo