Re: diverse tasks = more than one advocate?

Hi!

Andre Felipe Machado schrieb:

> Is it possible to have more than one advocate at the NM?
> I ask because of different task profiles, at different teams, some not
> involving code.
> What is the correct approach?

Yes and no.  Technically, you may only have one advocate.  However,
other DDs may of course tell their opinion about you, too.  Actually,
once you have your Application Manager, he will most likely ask people
you have worked with for their opinion about you.

Hope that helps,
  Alexander