Re: RFS: ldapscripts (updated package)

Adam Sommer wrote:

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 8:57 PM, Barry deFreese <bddebian@comcast.net <mailto:bddebian@comcast.net>> wrote:

    Adam,

    Are you still intending on adopting ldapscripts?  I was looking on
    mentors and there are at least a couple of lintian warnings that I
    would like to see fixed.

    Let me know.

    Thanks,

    Barry deFreese

Yes I am still interested in adopting ldapscripts, I've just been trying to be patient because I'm not entirely sure about the process. Thanks for responding. About the lintian warnings are you referring to the man page warnings when running lintian against the .deb? Because I'm a little fuzzy about how to clean those up.

Thanks again.

--
Party On,
Adam

It would be ideal if those could get fixed as well. I was more concerned about the copyright-without-copyright-notice warning. The manpage warnings are probably easily fixed by removing the LO entries entirely unless there is something useful on that line. I'll check more into that.

Thanks,

Barry deFreese