Re: RFS: fig2sxd

Hi!

Alexander Bürger schrieb:

>>> You might want to investigate the 'pbuilder' package for maintaining a
>>> chroot specifically to build your packages inside.
>> You should also test your packages in unstable too.
> So how would I do that efficiently? It is highly unlikely that I buy a
> second computer, or that I replace ubuntu on the existing one...

You don't need a second computer.  Ben already mentioned one tool you
could use: pbuilder.  You can set up an chroot environment with that
tool, build packages in a clean "sid" environment and you can test
(some) things when using pbuilder --login and installing your package there.

Best regards,
  Alexander