Re: RFS: kio-ftps-kde4

Hi,

> I tried to build my package under Debian Sid but your patch to allow support
> of cmake in dh_make doesn't seem to be already applied in dh-make from Sid...
> What is the best solution ? Applying your patch manually on a dh_make from
> Sid ? Or perhaps you have a dh-make deb package with your patch integrated on
> a private FTP ? An other solution ?

Just don't use dh_make.
It's just a help to copy standard files into the debian folder and write
obviouts things into them, nothing else. You have to learn the right way
to do things in any case. If you don't know how to do it, you can't
maintain a package properly.
Did you read the New Maintainers Guide [1] yet? Probably a good place to
start.

Cheers,

Bernd

[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79