RFS: fqterm (BBS client)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fqterm".

* Package name    : fqterm
  Version         : 0.9.3+svn631-1
  Upstream Author :
 Copyright 2007-2008 fqterm <fqterm@gmail.com>
 Copyright 2007-2008 FireLakeWalker <FireLakeWalker@gmail.com>
 Copyright 2007-2008 edyfox <edyfox@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/fqterm
* License         : GPL-2 | other (GPL2 with openssl exception)
  Section         : x11

It builds these binary packages:
fqterm     - BBS client writtern in QT

BBS is widely used in a mainland china, taiwan and other places. and
fqterm is one of the 3 (or more) widely used bbs clients under linux,
another 2 is qterm and pcmanx. and they are already in Debian.

so fqterm is coming.

this upload is lintian and pbuilder clean, please help check and upload. thanks.

The upload would fix these bugs: 479367

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fqterm/fqterm_0.9.3+svn631-1.dsc

Kind regards