Re: RFS: airoscript

Hi

Dne Thu, 09 Oct 2008 15:55:35 +0200
"David Francos (XayOn)" <yo.orco@gmail.com> napsal(a):

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "airoscript".
>
> * Package name    : airoscript
>   Version         : 2.0.7b1

This is a beta version released almost two years ago. Do you think it
is good idea to upload such version?

>   Upstream Author : daouid <dauoid@gmail.com>
> * URL             : http://airoscript.aircrack-ng.org
> * License         : GPL 2
>   Section         : net
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> airoscript - Text wizard for aircrack-ng

> The upload would fix these bugs: 0000

This looks obviously wrong.

> - - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
> main contrib non-free
> - - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/airoscript/airoscript_2.0.7b1.dsc

Any good reason for creating native package?

Your package does not even build:

 debian/rules build
dh_testdir
# Add here commands to configure the package.
touch configure-stamp
dh_testdir
# Add here commands to compile the package.
/usr/bin/make
make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/airoscript-2.0.7b1'
install: cannot create regular file `/usr/bin/airoscript': Permission
denied make[1]: *** [install] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/airoscript-2.0.7b1'
make: *** [build-stamp] Error 2
dpkg-buildpackage: failure: debian/rules build gave error exit status 2

Also there are several useless things in debian/rules (configure
target, commented out commands, ...).