Re: ITA: ldapscripts

Hello,

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 6:22 AM, Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@2008.43-1.org> wrote:
Hi,

Do you still intend to adopt the ldapscript package?  I saw your message
in the Debian BTS and that you uploaded a new release to mentors, but
apparently it hasn't been uploaded the last 1 1/2 months.  I am not a
Debian developer myself, so I cannot help you there.

Yes I would still like to adopt the ldapscripts package.

It would be nice if #375794 could be fixed in Lenny, tough I don't know
if the release managers would accept an upload since it is just a
wishlist item...  If you are still interested in adopting ldapscripts,
would you mind asking on debian-release@ if a fix for this is still ok
and prepare an updated package?

I have uploaded a new ldapscripts package to mentors, any help in getting the package uploaded is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

--
Party On,
Adam