'cdarch' has a dash version

Hello!

I uploaded a package, but it causes the following message:

        Your package does not seem to be lintian clean.
        'lintian' is a tool to verify if source package contain obvious
        packaging errors. These warnings/errors were found:
        W: cdarch source: native-package-with-dash-version
        N:
        N:   Native packaging should only be used if a piece of software
        was
        N:   written specifically to be turned into a Debian package. In
        this case,
        N:   the version number should not contain a debian revision
        part.
        N:   =

        N:   Native source packages are sometimes created by accident.
        In most
        N:   cases the reason is the location of the original source
        tarball.
        N:   dpkg-source searches for this in
        N:   ../package_upstream-version.orig.tar.gz.
        N:

Has someone an idea how to remove the dash-version from the package
name? I tried renaming the package folder to "cdarch-1.0.0", but it
didn't work.

Jann Horn