Subject: RFS: swac-get (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.4-1
of my package "swac-get".
Swac-get is a great program that allows to fill and manage a SQLite3 database with information provided by index of audio collections of words and expressions (SWAC). SWAC audio collections are maintained by the Shtooka Project. More than 75 000 (free) audio records are currently available on the server of the project and can be used by educational
tools or electronic dictionaries.
The content of the database created by swac-get can be used by web applications or programs like "swac-explore" (a browser of audio collections for Gnome) or the "swac plugin of QStardict"
to easily deal with audio collections.

It builds these binary packages:
swac-get   - audio collections of words (SWAC) manager

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/swac-get/swac-get_0.4-1.dsc

I would be very glad if someone uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards
Vion Nicolas