Re: apt-proxy, apt-cacher & approx

Thomas Goirand wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We've been using apt-proxy for about a year, and then found it quite
> buggy. So we moved to using apt-cacher. Now we have loads of problems
> with apt-cacher as well (like currently, a recurring tzdata size

They will go away if you unlink the .deb file
in /var/cache/apt-cacher/packages/.

I've been using apt-cacher for over a year and despite some bugs it has
worked fine. I've been tempted to give apt-cacher-ng a try, though.

> mismatch error). I was wondering if approx is any better than the other
> two. Did any of you try?
>
> Thomas

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.