Re: RFS: wallpaper-tray (updated package)

Hey Vincent,

Thanks for all the advice.
I'm a little busy this week, I will try to look at it in the weekend.

Regards,
Guido

2008/9/12 Vincent Bernat <bernat@debian.org>
OoO En  cette nuit  nuageuse du  jeudi 21 août  2008, vers  01:10, Guido
Loupias <guidoloupias@gmail.com> disait :

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.5.5-1
> of my package "wallpaper-tray".

Hi Guido!

You  switched to  a patch  management system.  Good point.  However, the
patch  is  unreadable. I  suppose  that  you  needed to  rerun  autoconf
stuff. In this case, just  patch Makefile.am or configure.ac and depends
on autotools to generate all this stuff. This way, you keep the patch to
the minimal size.

You should look  at the list of the opened bugs  for this package. Maybe
this  new upstream package  fixes some  of them.  You should  also close
#326671.

AUTHORS and MAINTAINERS do not  contain any new information with respect
to debian/copyright. I think that you can safely not ship them.

You depend  on debhelper 7 but  do not use  any feature of it.  Stick to
debhelper 5, this will ease the work of backporters.

I am not sure,  but since you ship a gconf schema,  you need to register
it. I think dh_gconf can do it.
--
BOFH excuse #300:
Digital Manipulator exceeding velocity parameters