Re: RFS: atmailopen (2nd attempt - updated description)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: RFS: atmailopen (2nd attempt - updated description)
- From: Giuseppe Iuculano <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 11:10:10 +0200
- Message-id: <48CB8372.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <48BB2913.email@example.com>
- References: <486F4474.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <48B70AAB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <48BB2913.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Giuseppe Iuculano ha scritto:
> I think that you can. Those templates are unlikely to change until the
>> upload is ready.
Uploaded again with new debconf translation.
Mentors seems down, uploaded here: http://sd6.iuculano.it/atmailopen/
Description: OpenPGP digital signature