Re: RFS: parcellite (updated package)

OoO En cette soirée bien amorcée du jeudi 04 septembre 2008, vers 22:23,
"Bernhard R. Link" <brlink@debian.org> disait :

>> Upstream have included  an m4/ directory that should  not be distributed
>> (it is used  by autotools stuff).

> Usually an m4/ directory are sources for autotool generated files and thus
> sources for the scripts needed to generate the binaries and thus part
> of the source (in the usual source definition invented by the GPL).

> There might be m4/ directories that have different stuff, but in general
> it is required in the tarball.

Hi Bernhard!

You are right. I was mangling  this with the fact that usually, the user
won't need them. Too bad.

So, the remaining issue is that there is a ".svn" and backup files.
--
printk("What? oldfid != cii->c_fid. Call 911.\n");
        2.4.3 linux/fs/coda/cnode.c