Re: RFS: bindfs (bugfix upload, pre-approved by release team)

George Danchev wrote:
> On Sunday 31 August 2008 20:50:57 Eugene V. Lyubimkin wrote:
> --cut--
>> Ok. Done, re-uploaded.
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bindfs/bindfs_1.8-1.dsc
>
> Uploaded. Thanks and sorry for the delay. Please, consider reading that
> announcement [1] when you request release team to unblock.
> Basically you don't need to include the full diff, they will regenerate it
> from the uploaded package, but include the last changelog
> entry instead.
>
> [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/09/msg00000.html

Yes, I've read this, but I had requested freeze exception before the upload, how the
release team can fetch diff from unexisting upload? :)

In any case, thanks for work and upload.

--
Eugene V. Lyubimkin aka JackYF, Ukrainian C++ developer.