Re: RFS: disc-cover

OoO  En ce début  d'après-midi nuageux  du lundi  28 juillet  2008, vers
14:08, "Stefan Ott" <stefan@ott.net> disait :

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "disc-cover".

> * Package name    : disc-cover
>   Version         : 1.5.6-1
>   Upstream Author : J.I. van Hemert <jvhemert@cwi.nl>
> * URL             : http://www.vanhemert.co.uk/disc-cover.html
> * License         : GPL
>   Section         : utils

> It builds these binary packages:
> disc-cover - Generate CD disc covers for jewel-cases

Hi Stefan!

When  adopting  a package,  put  "ITA" somewhere  in  the  title of  the
RFS.  This  helps to  find  sponsors  that  prefer to  sponsor  existing
packages.

You  switched to  debhelper  7 while  using  cdbs. You  could have  keep
debhelper 5 instead.

Use dh_installman to install the manual page instead of dh_install.

Since all those changes are really minor, I have uploaded your package.
--
 /* Identify the flock of penguins.  */
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/arch/alpha/kernel/setup.c