RFS: sctplib

Dear mentors,

We are looking for a sponsor for our package "sctplib".

* Package name    : sctplib
  Version         : 1:1.0.8~rc1-0unstable1
  Upstream Author : Thomas Dreibholz
* URL             : http://tdrwww.iem.uni-due.de/dreibholz/rserpool/
* License         : LGPL
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
libsctplib-dev - Headers and libraries of the userland SCTP implementation
sctplib
libsctplib1 - Userland implementation of the SCTP protocol RFC 4960
sctplib-doc - Documentation of the userland SCTP implementation sctplib

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sctplib/sctplib_1.0.8~rc1-0unstable1.dsc

We would be glad if someone uploaded this package for us.

Best regards
 Dr. Thomas Dreibholz

 University of Duisburg-Essen,                   Room ES210
 Inst. for Experimental Mathematics              Ellernstraße 29
 Computer Networking Technology Group            D-45326 Essen/Germany
 E-Mail:     dreibh@iem.uni-due.de
 Homepage:   http://www.iem.uni-due.de/~dreibh