RFS: libv4l

Dear mentors,

This package was already in the NEW queue, but got rejected due to an incomplete copyright file. I've (hopefully) adressed this issue and packaged the current version. The original ITPer and sponsor Domenico Andreoli stated he's very very busy at the moment. So I'm seeking another friendly Debian developer who's willing to sponsor the upload.

* Package name    : libv4l
  Version         : 0.4.1-1
  Upstream Author : Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede@hhs.nl>
* URL             : http://people.atrpms.net/~hdegoede/
* License         : LGPL
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
lib32v4l   - Collection of video4linux support libraries (32 bit)
lib32v4l-dev - Collection of video4linux support libraries (32bit development fi
libv4l     - Collection of video4linux support libraries
libv4l-dev - Collection of video4linux support libraries (development files)

The upload would fix these bugs: 488117, 488389

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libv4l/libv4l_0.4.1-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Gregor Jasny