RFS: cracklib2 (updated package)

From: Jan Dittberner <jan@dittberner.info>
To: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
Subject: RFS: cracklib2 (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.8.12-5
of my package "cracklib2".

It builds these binary packages:
cracklib-runtime - runtime support for password checker library
cracklib2
libcrack2  - pro-active password checker library
libcrack2-dev - pro-active password checker library - development
python-cracklib - Python bindings for password checker library cracklib2

I updated the package again to properly use autogen.sh. Thanks to
everyone who replied to my last mail regarding this package. Here is the
changelog since the latest version (2.8.12-3) in the Debian archive:

cracklib2 (2.8.12-5) unstable; urgency=low

  * remove debian/patches/05-use-autogen_sh.patch because of the valuable
    input from debian-mentors
  * remove the files modified or added by ./autogen.sh
  * debian/rules uses autogen.sh again
  * debian/control
    - re-add libtool, autoconf, and automake to build dependencies

 -- Jan Dittberner <jan@dittberner.info>  Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:48:18 +0200

cracklib2 (2.8.12-4) unstable; urgency=low

  * add debian/patches/05-use-autogen_sh.patch instead of calling
    autogen.sh (fixes Lintian warning
    patch-system-but-direct-changes-in-diff)
  * debian/control: remove build dependencies to autoconf, automake and
    libtool
  * remove absolute path to update-cracklib from
    debian/cracklib-runtime.postinst (fixes Lintian warning
    command-with-path-in-maintainer-script)
  * update regular expression in debian/watch to not match obsolete
  * 3.0pre
    versions

 -- Jan Dittberner <jan@dittberner.info>  Fri, 15 Aug 2008 20:52:29 +0200

  main contrib non-free