Re: RFS: ktechlab (updated package)

Hola Georges Khaznadar!

El 24/08/2008 a las 22:42 escribiste:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.3-10
> of my package "ktechlab".

> It builds these binary packages:
> ktechlab   - circuit simulator for microcontrollers and electronics
>
> The upload would fix these bugs: 474313

The overall package looks fine. I don't like the debian/debiandirs hack, but
it's mostly a personal opinion.

Some of the patches haven't been commited to the upstream svn yet, please ask
upstream (again) to apply them:
patches/10-arch-build.dpatch : Not applied yet
patches/40_g++-4.3.dpatch : Some of the changes have been applied by upstream,
	most of them haven't

The Standards-Version should be upgraded to 3.8.0, please check if any change
is needed.
The patch patches/50-i18n.dpatch doesn't have a description, please add a
description.

Please fix those issues, once fixed I can upload your package.

Thanks,
--
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/