RFS: adtool -- a command-line utility for Active Directory administration

Dear mentors,

I have adopted this packge and brought it up to standards 3.8.0.0, and
now need a sponsor to check it over and upload for me.

As I intend to eventually apply for NM status, any feedback you can
give will be appreciated.

It was previously maintained by Hilko Bengen and the description reads:
"adtool is a unix command line utility for Active Directory
administration. Features include user and group creation, deletion,
modification, password setting and directory query and search
capabilities."

The package appears to be lintian clean and is available at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/adtool

The respective dsc file can be found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/adtool/adtool_1.3-4.dsc

There are a couple of dependencies that are not strictly neccessary,
but I intend to use the BTS for those after upload so that upstream are
made aware of them. If this is incorrect please tell me and I will
correct them first.

Thanks for taking the time to have a look. It is not a huge package so
I hope it won't take too long to check over.

--
Jonathan Wiltshire