Re: RFS: winff

Dear mentors,

The last couple of weeks my new package winff was not able to build on
sid, because one of the build-depends had a bug. This was resolved
yesterday, so therefore I kindly ask anew for review and comments on my
first package winff, which is a GUI for ffmpeg. It converts video/audio
files into any other format that ffmpeg supports. It comes with a set of
optimized conversion settings for different formats.

A teaser: this program has been downloaded more than one million times.

The homepage: http://www.winff.org
The package: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/winff (This
has not been changed.)

With kind regards,