Re: RFS: mpop - POP3 mail retriever (updated version)

Hello,

 Sorry for taking so long to answer, but I've been away from my
computer, private keys and Internet.

 The package is again at http://cmartin.tk/mpop/mpop_1.0.14-1.dsc

On Wed, 2008-07-16 at 07:05 +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (06/07/2008):
> > I'm going to have a look in a few hours unless someone beats me to it.
>
> Some comments:
>  - you may want to use the -S switch from debuild (or dpkg-buildpackage)
>    and lintian-check your package, it contains config.log, which you
>    could delete.

 Lintian's not telling me antyhing.

>  - using lsdiff -z on the .diff.gz, one can notice that the manpage
>    changes aren't reverted when building the source, it'd be nice to fix
>    that.

 I thought i had put all in the patch already. Fixed.

>  - you could delete the comments in debian/watch. Appropriate
>    documentation can be found in uscan(1) in case someone forgets about
>    the syntax and the common examples.

 Done.

>  - the boilerplate is (AFAIK) needed in debian/copyright, please don't

 The boilerplate I was refering to were the Debian comments. The actual
licence is in common-licences and lintian complaints if I keep it.

>    remove it. Also, one has to specify the years for the copyright

 Ah yes, the copyright years. Done.

>    holders, but also: one has to use either “Copyright”, “Copr.” or “©”
>    in front of the copyright year(s) and the author names, “(C)” doesn't
>    mean anything (but can be added after “Copyright”, see usual FSF
>    boilerplate).
>  - debian/copyright doesn't say anything about debian/rules being public
>    domain either.

 I hadn't noticed that. I inherited the package this way.

   cmn