Re: RFS: trac (updated package)

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 01:36:33AM +0100, Luis Matos wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.11.1-2
> of my package "trac".

Happy to sponsor, but I just wanted to check that you intended to upload
it to unstable? Given the previous version went to experimental, and
given also we should be staging things we don't plan to be pushed into
lenny in experimental (especially where they have reverse dependencies,
such as trac does) this didn't seem quite right.

Dominic.