RFS: openttd (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.6.2-1 of my package
"openttd". I have a regular sponsor, so I'm only looking for someone to upload
this version. Since it fixes a security problem, and I would like to have this
version in lenny, I'm also trying this channel instead of waiting for my
regular sponsor to return (not sure where he is and for how long).

The upload would fix these bugs: 493714

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
	contrib non-free
- dget
	http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/o/openttd/openttd_0.6.2-1.dsc

Alternatively, the source for the package is available for use with
svn-buildpackage at
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/collab-maint/deb-maint/openttd/trunk (browsable at
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/collab-maint/deb-maint/openttd/trunk/).

Gr.

Matthijs