Re: RFS: trac (updated package)
- To: Michael Tautschnig <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: RFS: trac (updated package)
- From: Luis Matos <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 16:19:08 +0100
- Message-id: <1218208748.4553.3.camel@portatel>
- In-reply-to: <20080807084700.GC76861@l03.forsyte>
- References: <1218073294.5600.16.camel@portatel> <20080807084700.GC76861@l03.forsyte>
thanks for looking at trac!
You can see that I am listed as one of the maintainers. The only contact
i have with others is just with otavio, that made my uploads, but he is
occupied mostly in the d-i team and he does not use trac anymore.
(you can see by history, that other have disappeared from trac.
I was told by otavio he would not mind to have me sponsored by other DD.
So, because i want to have this version available for testing, i decided
to ask for a sponsored upload to experimental.
Thank you again,
Qui, 2008-08-07 às 10:47 +0200, Michael Tautschnig escreveu:
> Hi Luis,
> [...] (trac uploaded to mentors)
> It seems that trac is team-maintained, and some members of the team are indeed
> DDs. So, why don't these sponsor the upload? I'd offer to take a look at the
> package and sponsor the upload if it looks alright, but just don't want to
> interfere with the team.