RFS: secpanel (2nd attempt - updated package - ITA )

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1:0.5.4-1
of my package "secpanel".

It builds these binary packages:
secpanel   - graphical user interface for SSH and SCP

The upload would fix these bugs: 175738, 289151, 305134, 305135, 317063

This is the changelog:
secpanel (1:0.5.4-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release, redone debian packaging from scratch
    (Closes: #305135) (LP: #243235)
    This version fixes:
    + Application must be killed when exiting with "Close Button"
      (Closes: #289151)
    + scp errors when directory name contains a single quote
      (Closes: #305134)
    + Program crashes on scp connection to remote host.
      (Closes: #175738)
  * New maintainer, thanks to Nick Rusnov for the prior work on secpanel
    (Closes: #317063)
  * Update to debhelper level 7
  * debian/control:
    + Switch to tcl8.5 and tk8.5 in Depends
    + Added dpatch to Build-Depends
    + synopsis should not read like the start of a
      sentence, removed indefinite article "A"
  * Updated debian/copyright
  * Switched to dpatch:
    + 01_path_fix.dpatch fixes libdir path
    + 02_add_interpreted_sequence.dpatch adds #!/usr/bin/tclsh to
      convert_history.tcl and export_profiles.tcl
  * Updated to standards version 3.8.0
    + Added Hompage field
  * Added .desktop file and .xpm icon (from Ubuntu)
  * Bump epoch to fix funny upstream version numbering scheme (LP: #203080)
  * Added a watch file

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/secpanel/secpanel_0.5.4-1.dsc