Same file in two packages

Dear mentors:

File /usr/share/icons/wmaker-GNUstep.xpm from package wmaker-data I've recently adopted and file /usr/share/WindowMaker/Icons/GNUstep.xpm from package wmaker are exactly the same, bit by bit. Since wmaker suggests wmaker-data and wmaker-data suggests wmaker, what should I do?

nothing?
delete the file from wmaker-data and change it by a symbolic link?
delete the file from wmaker-data at all?

As extra info, the "main" GNUstep icon that uses to be at top-right corner is not any of these, but another one ( /usr/share/WindowMaker/Icons/GNUstep.tiff ).

Thanks

Noel Torres
er Envite