Re: RFS: libmarkdown-php

Daniel Watkins <daniel@daniel-watkins.co.uk> writes:

> libmarkdown-php - a port to PHP of the Markdown program

Again, please make the synopsis an appositive clause (no leading
article).

It seems confusing to refer to a package named 'libfoo' as "a
program"; if it's a library, better to use that more-specific term.

A better synopsis for this package might be:

    PHP library for rendering Markdown data

--
 \     “I must say that I find television very educational. The minute |
  `\       somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book.” |