Re: RFS: protobuf

On Sun, Aug 03, 2008 at 10:36:05AM +0200, Vincent Bernat wrote:
> OoO Lors  de la  soirée naissante  du samedi 02  août 2008,  vers 17:45,
> Iustin Pop <iusty@k1024.org> disait :
>
> > Any other feedback is welcome! And of course, sponsoring would be double
> > so :)
>
> I can sponsor, but without DM-Upload-Allowed. :)

Ah, sorry I didn't get the hint in the first place :)

New version uploaded without DM-Upload-Allowed (the only change), at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/protobuf/protobuf_2.0.0~b-3.dsc

I didn't know if you prefer re-upload with the same version or not, so I
increased the version. Please alter the changelog as you see fit (e.g.
make it so it is actually 2.0.0~b-1, etc.), I'll pull the changes in the
repo after it's uploaded.

thanks!
iustin