RFS: procinfo-ng

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "procinfo-ng".

* Package name    : procinfo-ng
  Version         : 2.0.196-1+svn204
  Upstream Author : Thaddeus Messenger <tabrisnet@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://procinfo-ng.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPL
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
procinfo-ng - Displays system information from /proc and /sys

Procinfo-NG is a small program that gathers some system information from
diverse files under /proc and /sys and prints it to the screen.

Procinfo-NG is a replacement for procinfo. Has most of the same features, but is
written in clean C++ and has fixed many of the features that were broken due to
changes in the 2.4 and 2.6 kernels.

Plus, it uses uint64 for almost everything, and thus should be 64-bit safe.

The upload would fix these bugs: 492807

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget