Re: RFS: paris-traceroute (updated package)

Bleh:

Thomas Goirand <thomas@goirand.fr> (01/08/2008):
> What's the advantage of paris-traceroute comparing to the old one and
> to mtr (and mtr-tiny) for example? If it does the same, or less than
> the other 2, it's useless to work on it, IMHO.

Check the homepage[1]. Hervé: I think you should run the latest lintian
version on your package, which would have spotted that your Homepage:
should be moved to a proper source field, and that your
Standards-Version is outdated (and maybe other, didn't check).

 1. http://www.paris-traceroute.net/

Mraw,
KiBi.