Re: pbuilder/pdebuild mini-howto (Was: Building a build environment)

[2008-07-30 10:51] Jens Peter Secher <jps@debian.org>
> 2008/7/29 Richard Hurt <rnhurt@kangaroobox.com>:
> > I am just getting started in Debian package building and I need to know if
> > this idea is valid or if there is a better way.
> > [...]
> >  What do you use?
>
> I find pbuilder easiest to work with.  Since I am mostly running
> Testing, I have two setups, one for Sid and one for Backports.  Here is
> a mini-howto for what to do.

Thanks for the howto, this looks useful.

One point I want to mention:
When I configured pbuilder some time ago, I couldn't manage to use
different locations than /var/cache/pbuilder when using
cowdancer/cowbuilder with it.
So I was not able to have chroots for different distributions.

But I haven't digged deeper in that, cause having only sid satisfied
me.

meillo