Re: RFS: gnuplot (updated package)

"Thierry Randrianiriana" <randrianiriana@gmail.com> writes:

> It builds these binary packages:
> gnuplot    - A command-line driven interactive plotting program
> gnuplot-doc - Documentation for gnuplot
> gnuplot-nox - A command-line driven interactive plotting program
> gnuplot-x11 - X11-terminal driver for gnuplot

Please re-work these synopses in line with Best Packaging Practices
<URL:http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices#s-bpp-pkg-synopsis>.

The synopses should indicate what difference there is between two
distinct packages; the above synopses for 'gnuplot' and 'gnuplot-nox'
are identical.

Suggested improved synopses:

    command-line driven interactive plotting program
    command-line driven interactive plotting program - documentation
    command-line driven interactive plotting program - non-X11 version
    command-line driven interactive protting program - X11 terminal driver

--
 \         “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, |
  `\   Brain, but if we have nothing to fear but fear itself, why does |