Re: RFS: quick-lounge-applet (updated package)

Hi,

I've fixed these problems. Please review the new version :)

It builds these binary packages:
quick-lounge-applet - GNOME panel applet to organise preferred applications

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/quick-lounge-applet/quick-lounge-applet_2.12.5-3.dsc

- Diego

--
Diego Fdez. Durán <diego@goedi.net> | http://www.goedi.net
GPG : 925C 9A21 7A11 3B13 6E43 50DB F579 D119 90D2 66BB