Re: RFS: qbittorrent (updated package)

OoO En  cette matinée pluvieuse du  samedi 26 juillet  2008, vers 10:00,
Cristian Greco <cgreco@cs.unibo.it> disait :

> My usual sponsor, Michal Čihař, is on vacation... there was a stupid
> mistake with dpatch system on revision -1 (see debdiff output), so this
> upload would really fix the FTBFS on arm arches. I would be glad if
> someone uploaded this package for me (just) in time for lenny freeze.

Hi Cristian!

You (or I) missed  the lenny freeze from short but I  think that you can
request an exception once the package is built on all arch.
--
die_if_kernel("Kernel gets FloatingPenguinUnit disabled trap", regs);
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/arch/sparc/kernel/traps.c