Re: mentors.debian.net SSL certificate under Ubuntu?

Andreas Schildbach <andreas@schildbach.de> (26/07/2008):
> Hi there,

Hi,

> What is the recommended and most secure way to have the SSL certificate
> installed on Ubuntu Hardy (which I use for Debian packaging)?

I think it's best answered by asking [1], which probably will update
[2] accordingly.

 1. http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/contact
 2. http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/qanda

As a wild guess, you're using a stupid gecko-based browser. If you ever
reach the actual certificate, you should see the issuer is CA Cert, so
you should be able to find a way to install it. Although, one could
think of a webpage where mentors people could GPG-sign the fingerprints
of the certificate, so that you can manually trust it, through the trust
you might have in the GPG web of trust.

Mraw,
KiBi.